How does Beeswax Candle purify the air naturally?
Beeswax candles are naturally drip-less and smokeless, and they tend to have a longer burn time than candles made from other waxes. Beeswax candles are non-toxic and produce negative ions when burning which help to neutralize pollutants in the air. They help eliminate dust, odors, mold in the air, easing allergy and asthma symptoms and improve breathing.
Beeswax is obtained from substance secreted by bees to construct their honeycombs. A preferred candle type because of its pleasant aroma, being most cleanest, beautiful light, lasts longer and purifies the air.
Great substitute for artificially scented paraffin candles, the Beeswax emits negative ions when it is burns. These negative ions are effective at reducing dust, dander, and mold as they neutralize these pollutants in the air.
Beeswax Candle Benefits
100% Natural – Beeswax candles are all natural. They do not produce toxic byproducts neither heavy soot when burned.
Beeswax is denser so doesn’t require any hardening material hence no toxic byproducts. Because it is dense, it also burns slowly and drips less.
These environmentally friendly candles are made by extracting beeswax straight from the hive. Then it is melted and cleaned from any particulates before pouring it into different candle shapes.
Purifying Air – Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned. These negative ions help to neutralize pollutants, eliminate dust, odors, mold in the air and reduce allergy & asthma triggers.
Beeswax candles emitted negative ions bind with particulate matter in the air. Which cause these floating particles to drop to the ground and help improve breathing. People who have respiratory problems like allergies, asthma, sinuses may find use of beeswax candles as soothing.
Natural Aroma – Beeswax candles get their scent from the nectar that was originally stored in the honeycomb. Means the source of this natural scent are the different flowers and hence the fragrance is very relaxing as nature. This mildly sweet natural scent has very soothing effect and can aid in stress relief.
Environment Friendly – Beeswax candles are all natural and hence produce no byproducts. Dense wax feature eliminate the requirement of any hardening material and due to high melting point these are naturally drip-less thus safer to burn. Beeswax candles are naturally drip-less, smokeless and no toxic burn.
Bright Light – Beeswax candles emit light similar to sunlight and because it has higher melting point the emitted light is brightest and purest.
Because it is dense, the candle burns slower hence drips less and also last longer than most candles.
Best Rated Products Gallery
- Our beeswax is being sourced from local Beekeepers Caring For Bees.
- Unique piece of home decor, for meditation, reading and relaxation.
- Unscented, Safe for Allergies
- Environmentally friendly, Natural, Handcrafted, Renewable, Hypoallergenic
- Bluecorn Candles are Handcrafted
- 100% Pure Beeswax
- Scented by honey, colored by pollen.
- Paraffin-Free. Lead-Free Wick. Non-Toxic Burn.
- Beeswax emits negative ions that cleanse the air
- Hand Made
- 100% Natural Beeswax
- Add style to your home with bee wax tea lights
- Create a truly relaxing atmosphere
- Great for indoor settings, parties, weddings, and much more!
- All-Natural Beeswax Candle
- Burns up-to 70 Hours
- Pleasant Scent of Honey
- Center of Attention – a unique copper-tone stand with sleek and elegant wick holder paired with the spiral wax & wick design.
- Great gift for anyone that suffers from seasonal allergies or asthma.
- Reduce Stress & Restlessness
- 100% Pure Beeswax Sourced from Beekeepers Caring For Bees
- Great Handmade gift for your loved ones
- Unique piece of home decor
- Unscented, Safe for Allergies
- Sustainable, Environmentally friendly, Natural, Handcrafted, Renewable, Hypoallergenic
- 100% Natural Beeswax Candles
- Room Decor
- Tapered to Fit in Most Candle Holders
- Safe for anyone that suffers from Asthma or Allergy
Q. How does beeswax candles purify the air?
A. Beeswax emits negative ions when it is burns. These negative ions binds with air pollutants like dust, dander, mold, allergens and neutralize them to clean the air.
Q. Do beeswax candles really clean the air?
A. Beeswax candles are all-natural, non-toxic and drip-less. They are reported to reduce the factors which trigger allergy and asthma. Beeswax candles release negative ions that neutralize the particles from air pollutants and exactly the same phenomena is adopted in Air Purifiers designed for home.
Q. Why add coconut oil to beeswax candles?
A. Adding some coconut oil to beeswax helps the candle burn more consistently and avoid tunneling.
Q. Are beeswax candles better?
A. Beeswax candles are naturally drip-less and smokeless and have a longer burn time. Unlike other candles (petroleum-based wax), beeswax candles have a completely clean non-toxic burn and produce negative ions when burning to capture the pollutants in the air. No chemicals or colors are added in beeswax candle and these are environmental friendly.
Q. Do beeswax candles last longer?
A. Beeswax has a higher melting point so this candle emits brightest light and also last longer than most other candles. Since the beeswax is dense, it burns slower and drips less.
Q. What are the benefits of beeswax candles?
A. Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. This helps eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere, easing allergy and asthma symptoms and improving breathing.